I recently began a series of articles focusing on the issues of the day – primarily the COVID-19 Coronovirus, the economy, and their impacts now and going forward. I decided to publish on LinkedIn – it’s a nice publishing platform, and easy to use. I also have friends who work there 🙂
On one hand it feels a bit conceited to think that I have anything new, uniquely perceptive or meaningful to say on topics that are being covered relentlessly elsewhere in the media. But that’s OK – I think most of us are just looking for something we can do to deal with the uncertainty. Some people stock toilet paper. Some people stay home as much as possible. I write. (OK, I also have a bit extra toilet paper and stay home, but that’s not important). Whether my articles help others or not, I can only hope. But writing them and sharing them gives me a sense of doing something, so I will continue, and invite you to come along for the ride.
- The impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus on Technology Careers
- Red State, Blue State, the COVID-19 Coronavirus and Game Theory
- Strategies (not tips) for Working Remotely
- What’s Wrong with Companies That Aren’t Having People Work From Home?
- Hope on The Other Side of the COVID-19 Coronavirus Curve
- Upskilling or Side-skilling Your Way Through a Recession